If you’re part of a small business in Queensland, it’s a good time to purchase software and get the training you need to use it.
Until 9 December, the Queensland Government is offering small businesses matched funding of up to $10,000 for hardware, software and services as part of its Small Business Digital Grants Program.
So, if you’ve been thinking about purchasing data discovery or any other business-specific software or associated training; or you need new hardware to do your business more easily and innovatively, the time is now.
What you need to know
- You must be a Queensland-based business, with fewer than 20 employees.
- You’ll need to show that the digital technology or service purchased and adopted will enhance the digital capabilities of your business, help you to be more competitive or employ more staff.
- Up to 20% of your co-contribution amount can be an in-kind element for personal time spent being trained in new technologies.
- All purchases must be completed within three months of the date of approval.
- Applications close 9 December 2016.
Full details on eligibility, applications and reimbursement are available here.
Need to know about the technology you may need, and what it would cost? B & A Technologies can assist with information on their technology products and services which you may like to include in your project application.