In today’s digitally reliant marketplace, the need to manage a business’ reputation through effective cyber security measures cannot be underestimated.
Knowing what’s required can be the biggest challenge and benchmarking is a vital piece of the decision making puzzle.
To contribute to valuable benchmarking, BDO and AusCERT have joined forces to launch the 2016 Cyber Security Survey. This annual survey will identify and monitor current cyber security trends, issues and threats facing businesses in Australia and New Zealand. The goal is to deliver insights that will help businesses build and maintain their cyber resilience over the long term.
By taking part in this anonymous survey you will gain direct access to a survey report in November, which will provide a wealth of valuable data that will allow you to compare your business’ current cyber security efforts with those of similar businesses. Importantly, findings will allow you to answer the following critical questions in relation to your business’ cyber security environment:
- What are the threats you should be concerned about?
- Are you doing enough, or possible too much?
- Are you focusing on the right issues?
- Are you worrying about unnecessary threats?
- Could you refocus your resources for effectively?
- What are you not doing today that you really need to do tomorrow?
- Unlike some other surveys in this field, the questions are non-technical and it will take only 10 minutes to complete. Findings will also be tailored to key industry segments, as well as country (i.e. Australia and New Zealand).
The survey is now open and closes at midnight on Friday 9 September 2016.
Click here to take part in the survey.
By completing and submitting the survey you can enter a prize draw to win a 360 degree camera. Two respondents from Australia and one from New Zealand will be randomly selected as the winners and notified via email after the survey closes. You will also be able to register for a complimentary no-obligation Cyber Security Health Check, delivered by BDO’s specialist cyber security team. For more information about this survey, or to discuss the cyber security practices of your business, contact Leon Fouche, National Leader, Cyber Security.