Customers will have more reasons to celebrate catching up with friends and family this summer with two additional Dine & Discover vouchers up for grabs for NSW residents.
The NSW Dine & Discover program has been extended until 30 June 2022 with two additional vouchers expected to be available in December 2021. NSW residents aged 18 and over can apply for the currently available 4 x $25 vouchers, soon becoming 6 x $25 vouchers.
Premier Dominic Perrottet said the expanded program will support residents across the State and encourage economic activity as part of the government’s economic recovery strategy.
The vouchers are currently divided into two categories:
- Dine NSW Vouchers — 2 x $25 vouchers for takeaway meals and dining in restaurants, cafes, bars, wineries, pubs and clubs.
- Discover NSW Vouchers — 2 x $25 vouchers for entertainment and recreation, including cultural institutions, live music, and arts venues.
Existing customers will not need to reapply to receive the additional vouchers.
How vouchers can be used
Vouchers can be used:
- 7 days a week, including public holidays
- at participating NSW businesses registered as COVID safe.
Vouchers must redeemed in person at participating businesses.
Vouchers are single-use and cannot be used for third-party delivery services, tobacco, alcohol or gambling.
If customers have successfully applied for the vouchers, they will be available in their Service NSW Mobile app on their smartphone and sent to their account email.
If they use less than the $25 value of the voucher, the remaining value is forfeited and may not be used later nor reimbursed by the business.
How business can apply to be part of the program
As the NSW Government has extended Dine & Discover NSW to 30 June 2022, this extension gives businesses more time to register.
Participating businesses do not need to reapply. Those who want to join the program are encouraged to register, download the scanner app and get ready to redeem.
Businesses can register to participate in the program at any time via the Service NSW app and vouchers are valid until 30 June 2022.
Takeaway food businesses can now register to accept vouchers.
This change encourages NSW residents to spend with local businesses when they are not able to get out and about due to COVID-19.
Takeaway businesses must display their NSW Government QR code. When picking up takeaway food, customers must use the Service NSW check-in.
Customers cannot use vouchers for third-party food delivery services.
To be eligible for the scheme your business needs to:
- have an active ABN. To be accepted into the scheme, your registration information will be validated with your ABN. Please ensure your details are correct and make any updates via the Australian Business Register.
- operate in NSW in one of the eligible industries listed on the registration webpage
- be registered as COVID Safe and have a COVID Safety plan in place.
If your business has more than one location under the same business name and ABN, you can only register one location during the test and pilot phase. You will be able to add other locations when the scheme rolls out across the state.
After your registration is submitted, you can track the progress of your application through the Business Profile section of your MyServiceNSW Account.
You will receive an email notification if your registration is approved with instructions on how to get started.Learn More