We’re celebrating the best of retail a little differently this year
For the first time ever in its 47 year run, the National Retail Awards will be streamed to you live on a Thursday afternoon. While COVID-19 might have thrown our plans for a Gold Coast Gala out the door, the National Retail Association is proud to announce that the show will still go on.
Rescheduled for Thursday, 15 October 2020 at 2pm, the FREE virtual format will feature presenters, winners and special keynote speakers, including the Minister for Employment, Skills, Small and Family Business, Senator the Hon. Michaelia Cash.
Entries for the National Retail Awards have been extended in light of the pandemic, and we invite retailers Australia-wide to take this opportunity to celebrate excellence and raise up your team members who have gone above and beyond during this unprecedented event.
COVID-19 has shown that retail is essential, and everyone who works in this industry should be celebrated. So get your applications started and prepare to register for the virtual gala event of the year!
Enter the National Retail Awards
We’re encouraging retailers to nominate a standout colleague or their own business. The NRA holds this annual awards night to recognise the enormous contributions of so many people and businesses working in Australian retail.
Nominations are open until Friday, 14 August 2020. You can find more information on the categories and nomination process HERE.
Why should I enter?
The National Retail Awards recognise retail businesses and individuals across Australia that have demonstrated outstanding achievement and have made a significant contribution to the industry.
We encourage you to enter multiple awards and to promote these awards across your store network to reward all levels of your team.
Receive the following benefits:
- Australia-wide recognition
- Experience national recognition and gain credibility as one of Australia’s best retailers. Promote your outlet as an award-winning business.
- Advice for growth
- Use the criteria to thoroughly analyse your business. Gain actionable feedback from credible industry leaders on the judging panel. Use your submission as a benchmark to improve your bottom line.
- Marketing and PR
- Use your nomination to receive media publicity and exposure. Nominees and winners will have the opportunities for professional photos, interviews, press coverage and exclusive collateral to promote your business.
- Targeted networking
- The gala attracts industry leaders, retailers and decision makers in the one room – or Zoom meeting! Celebrate and network with industry peers at the gala ceremony
Companies with multiple outlets can choose to enter as a company or every single store can enter individually. Online and multi-channel retailers are also encouraged to apply.