Back in the flesh and better than ever
Join us on Friday, 27 August 2021 for the Australia’s most prestigious retail awards night of the year.
The 49th annual National Retail Awards are Australia’s premier gala event, held every year to acknowledge and honour the many outstanding individuals and businesses in the retail sector!
This year’s gala will be held at The Star, Gold Coast, and we will be celebrating our ‘The Time Is Now’ theme. It’s about seizing the moment, taking stock of where we have been and what the future of retail will look like. We have a diverse range of award categories and look forward to celebrating with you!
|Ticket type||Ticket price||Booking fee||Taxes||Buyer total|
|Early Bird member||$170.00||$7.79||$15.45||$177.79|
|Second Release member||$180.00||$8.19||$16.36||$188.19|
|Final Release member||$190.00||$8.59||$17.27||$198.59|
|Early Bird non-member||$215.00||$9.59||$19.55||$224.59|
|Second Release non-member||$225.00||$9.99||$20.45||$234.99|
|Final Release non-member||$230.00||$10.19||$20.91||$240.19|
Enter the National Retail Awards
We’re encouraging retailers to nominate a standout colleague or their own business. The NRA holds this annual awards night to recognise the enormous contributions of so many people and businesses working in Australian retail.
Nominations are open from Monday, 5 April to Friday, 11 June 2021. You can find more information on the categories and nomination process HERE.
Why should I enter?
The National Retail Awards recognise retail businesses and individuals across Australia that have demonstrated outstanding achievement and have made a significant contribution to the industry.
We encourage you to enter multiple awards and to promote these awards across your store network to reward all levels of your team.
Receive the following benefits:
- Australia-wide recognition
- Experience national recognition and gain credibility as one of Australia’s best retailers. Promote your outlet as an award-winning business.
- Advice for growth
- Use the criteria to thoroughly analyse your business. Gain actionable feedback from credible industry leaders on the judging panel. Use your submission as a benchmark to improve your bottom line.
- Marketing and PR
- Use your nomination to receive media publicity and exposure. Nominees and winners will have the opportunities for professional photos, interviews, press coverage and exclusive collateral to promote your business.
- Targeted networking
- The gala attracts industry leaders, retailers and decision makers in the one room – or Zoom meeting! Celebrate and network with industry peers at the gala ceremony
Companies with multiple outlets can choose to enter as a company or every single store can enter individually. Online and multi-channel retailers are also encouraged to apply.