Franchising, in principle, is a great business model. The recent inquiry into franchising has highlighted challenges in the sector and questions the viability of a model that underpins some 9% of our GDP. Stakeholders deserve a response on how best pursue success from here.
BDO is running a workshop designed to empower franchisees and franchisors with the knowledge, tools and resources to develop a successful franchise relationship.
What you will learn:
Day 1 – Developing financial acumen and awareness
- Insights into the Franchise inquiry – key findings and implications.
- Learn to analyse the underlying franchise business model – understand what you’re dealing with and how to go about it.
- Understand the value of coherent business planning and the power of leveraging strategy into a business.
- Appreciate the value of benchmarks, how they can help enhance performance, set objectives and measure execution.
Day 2 – The wider franchise operation
- Learn best practice stock management and the value of effective supplier relationships.
- Insights into measuring, mentoring and motivating your biggest asset – staff.
- Understand how to successfully navigate the legal environment of franchises.
- Pulling it all together and optimising the future franchise relationship.
Where: BDO, Level 10, 12 Creek St, Brisbane Qld
When: Mon 28th & Tues 29th October 2019 – 8.30am – 5.00pm
Price: $1,480 per person* (incl. GST).
*A $200 early bird discount applies for registrations received by 30 August 2019
All course materials, refreshments and lunch will be provided.