State-based public health orders are changing at a rapid pace along with the law surrounding an employer’s ability to direct staff to be vaccinated. Given this, employers need to understand the opportunities and risks associated with managing the issue of COVID-19 vaccinations in the workplace.
In this webinar, presented by NRA Legal, we will explore our most frequently asked questions from employers about this topical issue, including:
- In what circumstances are employers contemplating a vaccine mandate?
- Is it lawful and reasonable for employers to mandate vaccinations?
- Do employers need a policy?
- What evidence can employers seek of employee’s vaccination status?
- How do employers handle an employee’s refusal to be vaccinated?
- What are the risks, and how can employers mitigate them?
We will also be discussing retailer’s obligations in relation to checking customers’ vaccination statuses. Are retailers obliged to confirm a customer is fully vaccinated? If so, how can they do so?
Join us on 7 October or 14 October for an insightful Q&A session available exclusively to members* of the National Retail Association.
*Please note as this is an exclusive NRA member webinar, you will receive the zoom invitation once we’ve confirmed your membership status. Thank you.