NRA Legal’s Modern Award Essentials course for the Clerks (Private Sector) Award is designed to breakdown the complexities often experienced by managers, business owners, and HRM professionals and provide essential tools to navigate compliance with award conditions in their business.
The Clerks (Private Sector) Award is one of the most unique yet often misinterpreted modern awards. The need for professionals at all levels to understand the Award and upskill to ensure the Clerks Award is interpreted and applied correctly can significantly reduce the risk of non-compliance and underpayments.
NRA Legal’s 2 hour course will deliver a comprehensive overview of the Clerks Award with guidance on interpretation while addressing:
- Understanding when ordinary hours can be worked under the Clerks Award;
- Understanding the break requirements and when penalties and loadings are payable;
- Whether and how the Clerks Award accommodates working from home arrangements;
- Common misconceptions about the Clerks Award;
- Tools and resources for achieving compliance.
Price: $230 (inc. GST) for NRA members, $350 (inc. GST) for non-members.