Many organisations are investing in education to ensure their managers and leaders have the skills to lead their teams and future workforce effectively.
Join us for our People Leadership Program for Retail Leaders at NRA Offices at Brisbane, suitable for store managers or any retailer leading and working with teams.Click Here for Flyer
Module 5 : Resilience
• What is resilience and why do we need it?
• The Johari Window
• What is stress and how does this affect us?
• How does low resilience affect our team and business?
• Tools to build resilience everyday
• Creating an environment of resilience for my team
What is supplied?
Each module is a one-day workshop.
NRA Training supplies participants with a detailed workbook that provides all of the information covered in the workshop, plus room for note-taking.
Tea, coffee and water provided.
What is the duration and location?
Each workshop will run from 9.30am – 4.30pm at the NRA Head Office: 3/33 Park Road, Milton QLD 4064.
What is the cost?
$300 per person, per workshop. NRA Members receive a 10% discount.
Ginny Morris, Training Team Leader
Phone: (07) 3240 0100