Tough times require more tenant friendly retail leasing!
Lpc Cresa, the advisor to the NRA and its members on tenancy and leasing, will be running their 1-day course on ‘Retail Leasing – what every tenant should know’.
Difficult trading conditions become more manageable for retailers when lease arrangements are more favourable. Attendees will be better positioned to make, negotiate, and implement leasing decisions that work for the tenant. NRA members also receive 15% off the ticket price.
Who should attend?
Anyone who influences or is impacted by retail leasing decisions including franchisees, business owners, lease administrators, property managers, operational managers, and facility managers.
What does the course cover?
- What a tenant friendly lease looks like
- Retail Legislation and differences state by state
- Leasing and negotiation mistakes that retailers need to avoid
What will you learn?
- To recognise which lease clauses are critical for a retail tenant
- To negotiate tenant friendly leases that support the business
- To better manage a portfolio of retail leases