Small businesses are the backbone of the Australian economy and face particular opportunities and challenges throughout their lifecycle.
This workshop offered by Vincents and Brisbane Hub, will focus on things to consider and manage during the various stages of a business lifecycle, including:
- Starting – getting the structure right; the importance of Control your Cash Flow and reporting obligations
- Growing pains – how to gear up for growth and protect yourself from things outside your control
- Exiting – how to plan for succession; getting ready for sale
What if everything doesn’t go according to plan – reasons businesses fail, warning signs to look out for and options available to turn the business around or wind down.
During the workshop, we will also discuss the implications of financial interactions between the business and the personal affairs of the business owner and how these interactions can be managed effectively.
Key takeaways include;
- Understand the different stages in a business lifecycle
- How to manage the different challenges and opportunities you may face as a business owner