By popular demand, second workshop added!
To assist our members in eliminating the headache that comes with preparing rosters, the NRA has developed a 2-hour online workshop that will unpack the rostering principles and highlight the intricacies of the Retail Award.
This live and interactive workshop will deliver an overview of compliant rostering practices that will minimise your exposure to overtime penalties and underpayment claims.
In this 2 hour workshop, NRA Legal will break down your obligations under the General Retail Industry Award 2010 and outline strategies for managing efficiency and productivity. In particular, we will focus on:
- An introduction to common rostering pitfalls;
- How different employment types impact your rostering practices;
- Understanding ordinary hours of work, breaks, penalties and loadings;
- Notifying employees of shifts and changes to the roster;
- The inter-relationship between the complex rostering rules in the Retail Award; and
- Tools and resources for achieving compliance.
- $200 per member participant*
- $300 per non-member participant*
*plus booking fees