Mental health isn’t something anyone should have to handle alone – we all have a role to play, even at work!
Date: Wednesday, 14 October 2020
Time: 10am – 11am AEST / 11am – 12pm AEDT
With the outbreak of COVID-19 and associated measures to prevent its spread, running a small business in 2020 hasn’t been easy. From lock-downs to downturns in trade, businesses have had to navigate a number of financial pressures. While many businesses have managed to weather these hits, many small business owners are not equipped to manage one of the biggest deciders of their business’ success: their own health and wellbeing.
If you don’t stay alert and act to ensure your own health and wellness then you may be putting your business, livelihood, and the livelihoods of your employees at risk. Ensure the future of yourself and your business, by joining the National Retail Association for our webinar ‘Small Business Owner Strategies for Managing Mental Health’ delivered as part of Mental Health Week 2020.
This webinar will provide guidance to small business owners on:
• what “mental health” is and how to identify hazards in your workplace;
• why managing the mental health of yourself and your employees is important;
• what the risks of failing to act to ensure your wellbeing are;
• how to spot the early warning signs of mental health issues in yourself and your employees; and
• what strategies exist to manage risks to mental health at work.
Attendance at this webinar is FREE.