The NSW Dine & Discover program has now launched allowing all NSW residents aged 18 and over to apply for four $25 vouchers, worth $100 in total, to spend in participating businesses.
The vouchers will be divided into two categories:
- Two $25 vouchers to be used for eating in at restaurants, cafes, bars, pubs and clubs 7 days a week, excluding public holidays.
- Two $25 vouchers to be used for entertainment and recreation, including cultural institutions, live music, and arts venues, available 7 days a week, excluding public holidays.
All vouchers will become available by the end of March.
The vouchers can only be used at eligible businesses that have implemented a COVID Safety Plan and are registered as COVID Safe. Businesses can only redeem Dine & Discover NSW vouchers for eligible activities.
Dine NSW Vouchers must be used by customers seated at your businesses for a dine-in meal and Discovery NSW Vouchers are only for eligible activities, but may be redeemed online for a physical event or attraction.
Businesses cannot redeem vouchers for:
- products or services involving alcohol, gambling or tobacco
- cash, even if the full value of the voucher is not redeemed
- online-only services, takeaway and food delivery orders.
How to apply
Businesses can register to participate in the program at any time via the Service NSW app and vouchers are valid until 30 June 2021.
To register your business, you’ll need a MyServiceNSW Account, 2 personal identity documents, your business details (i.e. ABN, name, address, phone number and industry type) and the business bank account details.
After your registration is received, it will be reviewed by Service NSW and you’ll be notified of the outcome within 5 business days. Full details on how to take part will be provided to successful businesses and you’ll be able to keep track of voucher payments in your Service NSW Business Profile.