The 2019 National Retail Awards will take place on Wednesday September 4 at the five-star luxurious hotel, The Star Sydney.
In 2019, we again have a raft of awards categories that showcase the amazing work of all those employed in retail and we’re certain that this year’s nominees will be of extremely high calibre.
We’re encouraging retailers to nominate a standout colleague or their own business. The NRA holds this annual awards night to recognise the enormous contributions of so many people and businesses working in Australian retail.
The 2019 National Retail Awards will include a new category titled ‘Training Retail Executive’ to acknowledge businesses that take a proactive approach to training and professional development.
The purpose of the Training Retail Executive award is to recognise a company that has formulated an excellent training program and professional development for their employees.
The award kit and criteria for the awards were released yesterday! Make sure you take the time before nominations open on Monday to review the categories, find the ones that suit you or your business or suggest a colleague enter a category that suits their work achievements.
Nominations open on April 15 and early bird tickets for the awards ceremony go on sale on Tuesday 30 April. Further details regarding the event and the award categories can be found here.
Why should I enter?
The National Retail Awards recognise retail businesses and individuals across Australia that have demonstrated outstanding achievement and have made a significant contribution to the industry.
We encourage you to enter multiple awards and to promote these awards across your store network to reward all levels of your team.
Receive the following benefits:
- Australia-wide recognition
- Experience national recognition and gain credibility as one of Australia’s best retailers. Promote your outlet as an award-winning business.
- Advice for growth
- Use the criteria to thoroughly analyse your business. Gain actionable feedback from credible industry leaders on the judging panel. Use your submission as a benchmark to improve your bottom line.
- Marketing and PR
- Use your nomination to receive media publicity and exposure. Nominees and winners will have the opportunities for professional photos, interviews, press coverage and exclusive collateral to promote your business.
- Targeted networking
- The gala attracts 300+ industry leaders, retailers and decision makers in the one room. Celebrate and network with industry peers at the gala ceremony
Companies with multiple outlets can choose to enter as a company or every single store can enter individually. Online and multi-channel retailers are also encouraged to apply!