If you are a human resources (HR) professional, manager or business owner than you cannot miss the NRA’s HR Academy conference to be held on Tuesday, 3 September 2019.
HR Academy is a one-day event, gathering together leaders from business, government, industry associations, top tier professional services firms, and cutting-edge tech companies to help you level up your HR game and improve your organisation’s employee experience.
Deputy President Mansini from the Fair Work Commission (FWC) will be taking questions about her own journey to becoming a senior member of the Commission, as well as providing a member’s perspective on how to prepare for matters before the FWC.
The Deputy President will be speaking, alongside an incredible line up of speakers, including:
- Christopher Brooks GAICD – L’Occitane Australia
- Bob Dunger – McDonald’s
- Chris Marks – SWAROVSKI
- Christina King CPHR – Youfoodz
- Andrew Ellery – icare
- Nick Shelton – Amart Furniture
- Tyrone Floro – Telstra and Out for Australia
- Sarah Smith – Winning Group
The exciting program features eight unmissable and unique sessions including:
- Disrupting HR: When The Resources Aren’t Human
- Tales From The Trenches: Identifying And Resolving Compliance Failures
- Global Perspectives On Workplace Culture
- The (Un)Kindness Of Strangers: The Risk And Ramifications Of Customer Violence
- Beyond Lip Service: Diversity By Design In 2019 And Beyond
We hope to see you there! Click this link for tickets and use the promotional code HRA25 to receive a 25% discount, or to access the full program for the event and learn more about our speakers.