Huge changes are occurring in the retail industry, in areas including consumer attitudes and preferences, technology and innovation, all of which are driving substantial change in business models and reinventing the shopping experience.
Through engagement with an unrivalled network of retail businesses, the NRA can deliver industry insights and intelligence across a number of core areas as follows:
- consumer shopping patterns;
- digital technologies, innovation and data security;
- industry forecasting; and
- workforce planning.
Through all aspects of industry research, the NRA is focused on assisting the retail sector to improve and grow in a constantly evolving environment.
- Easter and Anzac Day Trading Hours 2017
- Christmas and New Years Trading Hours 2016-2017
- Queensland Trading Hours Update Oct 2016
- Family Violence and the Australian Retail Industry
- Women and the Australian Retail Industry
- Retail Jobs April 2016
- Retail Crime March 2016
- Youth Employment