In today’s dynamic, multi-channel retail environment, a well thought-through and executed property strategy can make all the difference to your business thriving, or not. Our leasing and property partners Lpc Cresa are one of Australia’s leading tenant-only advisory services businesses, and they are touring Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne with their one day retail leasing course.
Tenants and occupiers of retail space will gain new insights and skills in relation to lease analysis, lease negotiation and lease management. Owner operators including hospitality, food beverage, convenience retail, independent liquor stores, franchisees / franchisors and anyone who makes leasing decisions would benefit from this attending this course.
Difficult trading conditions become more manageable for retailers when lease arrangements are more favourable. Attendees will be better positioned to make, negotiate, and implement leasing decisions that work for the tenant. NRA members also receive 15% off the ticket price.
Who should attend?
Anyone who influences or is impacted by retail leasing decisions including franchisees, business owners, lease administrators, property managers, operational managers, and facility managers.
What does the course cover?
- What a tenant friendly lease looks like
- Retail Legislation and differences state by state
- Leasing and negotiation mistakes that retailers need to avoid
What will you learn?
- To recognise which lease clauses are critical for a retail tenant
- To negotiate tenant friendly leases that support the business
- To better manage a portfolio of retail leases