Retail Crime Committees
The National Retail Association’s state-based Retail Crime Committees bring together law enforcement, retailers and specialists to discuss the challenges of retail crime, loss prevention and increasing safety for customers and employees.
The Committees aim to give loss specialists and managers in retail organisations the opportunity to:
- Collaborate and learn from peers in the retail industry and thought leaders on current issues and potential solutions.
- Engage in dialogue to provide thoughts to generate discussions between the retail sector, law enforcement and government regulators about the issues concerning each business and help shape the change or development of retail policy.
- Keep up to date with changes, trends and ideas in the innovation and technology space and trial new initiatives.
- Network and develop relationships with other professionals and specialists.
- Engage in ongoing dialogue with peers and specialists via the National Retail Association’s private Retail Crime Committee Linkedin Group.