NRA Sustainability Committee
Sustainability is a broad and vastly different proposition for the various channels of retail, however all have a commitment to the community and social responsibility.
The National Retail Association (NRA) Sustainability Committee seeks to minimise impact on the environment, whilst maintaining reputation and meeting the current and future expectations of customers.
The NRA’s Sustainability Committee aims to:
- bring together experts from across the retail industry, government and associated stakeholders to continue the momentum of positive sustainability regulations;
- consider the impact of retail activities upon sustainability, the community and environment;
- consider the effectiveness of sustainability initiatives, such as policy and industry mechanisms;
- contribute expertise to ensure sustainability policy is commercially viable and delivers sustainable outcomes;
- provide a non-competitive forum for key industry and government stakeholders to network and share insight;
- engage in ongoing dialogue between peers and specialists via the NRA’s private Sustainability Committee Linkedin Group.
Launching in early 2019, the NRA Sustainability Committee holds 3 meetings each year, alternating between Melbourne and Sydney.
- Meeting #1: February 2019
- Meeting #2: May 2019
- Meeting #3: November 2019
To enquire about attending the next meeting, please contact David Stout at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in becoming part of the NRA Sustainability Committee? Contact us…