The National Retail Association’s state-based Retail Crime Committees bring together groups of specialists across many of Australia’s retail businesses to discuss the challenges of retail crime, loss prevention and law enforcement.
The Committees aim to give loss specialists and managers in retail organisations the opportunity to:
- Collaborate and learn from peers in the retail industry and thought leaders on current issues and potential solutions.
- Engage in dialogue to provide your thoughts to generate discussions between the retail sector, law enforcement and government regulators about the issues concerning your business and help shape change or the development of retail policy.
- Keep up to date with changes, trends and ideas in the innovation and technology space and trial new initiatives.
- Network and develop relationships with other professionals and specialists in your field of expertise.
- Engage in ongoing dialogue with peers and specialists via the private Retail Crime Committee Linkedin Group.
The National Retail Association holds two Committee meetings per year in New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria and Western Australia.
NSW: 4 March
QLD: 11 March
VIC: 17 March
WA: 25 March
If you are interested in becoming a Committee Member, please contact David Stout at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.