The Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP) will be running a new Advanced Training Course on the Sustainable Packaging Guidelines on 12 October 2021 and all of industry is invited to attend. NRA members receive a discounted rate.
This course is designed to assist companies integrate the 10 Principles of the Sustainable Packaging Guidelines (SPGs) into the right business areas, to achieve the optimal outcomes for packaging functionality and to collectively work to meet Australia’s 2025 National Packaging Targets.
Sustainable Packaging Guidelines: Advanced Training Course
The course will help you to understand how to start applying the 10 principles in your business. It is critical for businesses to work towards the targets which may become enforceable in the future. NRA members receive a discounted rate.
It will cover:
- Working through Action Plans and Reporting
- Working through each of the 10 principles against varying materials
- Hands-on classwork with all of the attendees working together
- This training course will enable participants to gain a better understanding of how using and applying the 10 Principles of the Sustainable Packaging Guidelines can help their business to meet the 2025 National Packaging Targets.
- The course will also enable participants to have a better and more realistic view of what packaging is truly recyclable, recoverable and being recycled in Australia.
- The 10 Principles of the Sustainable Packaging Guidelines are the ‘toolbox’ of processes to select the most appropriate packaging materials and formats of the product they are required to protect.
- Understanding these principles will enable everyone from packaging technologists to designers, marketing to sustainability managers, procurement to design agencies to select the most suitable packaging for the Australian and New Zealand markets.
Who should attend:
Anyone that is responsible for the 2025 National Packaging Targets and is a part of the decisions made surrounding packaging design. This course is designed for people who already have knowledge and training in the basics surrounding the 2025 targets and the SPG’s. This course is the next step in your sustainable packaging design knowledge-building.
Book your place today