New technology is giving retailers the potential to harness insights into their consumers, deeper than ever before. However, a constant deluge of new information and lack of fundamental training are two key factors contributing to slow adaption from the retail industry.
The NRA recognises how important it is for retailers to know what data is available, how to harness this information and how to use the information to determine actionable insights.
The TECHNOLOGY IN RETAIL – Data Analytics project seeks to address this disconnect and provide retailers with the skills needed to become digital strategists and innovators. We aim to do this through a series of workshops, webinars and one on one mentoring sessions. These planned activities will be free for Queensland business owners.
Equipped with the right information and insights, retailers can concentrate their time and energy on current and prospective customers.
Proudly funded by the Queensland Government through the Training in Emerging and Innovative Industries Fund.
Do you want to attract new customers and deliver a sensational customer experience?
The use of technology in retail can help improve your business, however many retailers are unsure where to start or how to spend their money for the best return on investment.
This workshop is free for Queensland businesses and will give you the digital skills to help grow your business through the use of real-time data analytics. Plus, you will leave the workshop armed with your own ready-to-go digital action plan.
- Current digital trends and how they impact your business
- How to use data for better business decision making
- Tips for using online analytic tools to track your business performance
- How to improve your online presence and online experience
Retailers and business owners in general can be very time poor, however there is always a need for quality information to assist in growing and strengthening your business. We have compiled some great short webinars that will set you on the right track to improve your understanding of technology and data usage in the retail sector.
Video’s coming soon
- Using data to conduct internal analysis
- An analytic approach to promotion management
- Analysing emerging trends in loyalty
- An analytical approach to inventory management
- Using data to segment your customer base
New technology is giving retailers the potential to harness insights into their consumers, deeper than ever before. However a constant deluge of new information and lack of fundamental training are two key factors contributing to slow adaption of the retail industry.
Register your expression of interest to receive a free scoping and mentoring session with one of our experts. You will be provided with a detailed report outlining recommendations for changes and improvements.
Meet the experts
If you meet the following criteria and would like to receive a free mentoring session register your interest below:
- Own a retail or quick service business
- The business is based in Queensland
- The applicant is over 15 years old, not at school and lives in Queensland
- The applicant is an Australian citizen or permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), or temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residence, or a New Zealand citizen.